Starwood Timeshare Resales
Starwood Vacation Network is perhaps best known for its collaboration of luxury vacation properties under the Westin Resorts, Sheraton Resorts, and St. Regis Resorts brands. In total, Starwood manages 19 world-class timeshare resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean, including some of the most desirable timeshare resale ownerships in the industry. Learn more »Starwood Timeshares Starwood Timeshare
Starwood timeshare owners purchase a bedroom size at a specific home resort, either as a fixed week or floating week, in a particular season. All Starwood timeshares are deeded (with the exception of the Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort). Every bedroom size at every resort in the Starwood Vacation Network is assigned a StarOptions value for each day of the year. This value is determined based on the popularity of your home resort, the unit size, the time of year, and the length of your stay. Owners can choose to convert their week into StarOptions, Starwood’s points-based exchange system, and exchange these StarOptions for stays at other Starwood timeshares. With more than 1,100 other hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries available to owners, the Starwood Vacation Network has a wealth of options for every type of vacation on your wish list.
An important distinction to note when purchasing a Starwood timeshare resale is that not all resale owners are eligible for the StarOptions program. Resale owners who purchase at one of the six Mandatory Resorts are eligible to participate in StarOptions, while owners who purchase a Voluntary Resort ownership can only stay at their home resort. However, all Starwood timeshare owners may exchange their timeshares externally through Interval International, no matter the resort.
Starwood Vacation Network Owner Benefits
There are many great benefits that accompany Starwood ownership. Some of these benefits are:
- Home Resort Preference Period: From 12 to 8 months prior to their check-in date, floating-week owners can confirm their vacation week at their home resort before any weeks become available for exchange. Fixed-week owners must call to confirm their booking with Starwood at least 10 months prior to their scheduled week, or their week will be placed within the pool of floating weeks.
- Starwood Vacation Network Exchange: Owners at Mandatory Starwood resorts may convert their week(s) into StarOptions in order to book time at other Starwood resorts with no exchange fees.
- Interval International Membership: As a Starwood timeshare owner, you’ll have the option to purchase an Interval International membership. Interval International offers over 2,000 additional luxury resorts around the globe.
Popular Starwood Resorts
- Lakeside Terrace in the Vail Valley
- Villas of Cave Creek
- Vistana’s Beach Club
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis I
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis II
Top Starwood Destinations
- Avon, Colorado
- Cave Creek, Arizona
- Jensen Beach, Florida
- Nassau, Bahamas
Buy a Starwood Timeshare
If you are interested in Starwood ownership and the many benefits it offers, browse our extensive selection of Starwood timeshares for sale to find your perfect vacation home away from home. For more information or to speak to a licensed real estate agent to help in your search, call today at 1-855-299-3834.
Sell Starwood Timeshare
Are you looking to sell your Starwood timeshare? Learn more about advertising your Starwood timeshare resale easily and efficiently on TimeshareResales.com.
Starwood Timeshare Deals You’ll
Check out these deals at Starwood Vacation Network timeshare resorts. Click to view
Sheraton Vistana Resort - Courts Villas
8800 Vistana Drive, Orlando, Florida, United States
Sheraton Mountain Vista
P.O. Box 3997, 160 W. Beaver Creek Blvd, Avon, Colorado, United States
Westin St. John Resort & Villas
300A Chocolate Hole, St. John, Outside US, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
Coral Tower Casino Drive, Paradise Island, Nassau, Outside US, Bahamas