If you’re a frequent traveler, prefer staying in luxurious accommodations, and enjoy saving money, then a timeshare resale is a great fit for you! While everyone enjoys a little bit of vacation now and again, traveling can tack on quite a large price tag. At the same time, your family is always cramped in stuffy hotel rooms with little to no features. With a timeshare resale, you can enjoy lavish suites to retreat to year after year with a variety of resort features, amenities, and nearby attractions—and all without burning a hole in your pocket!
Benefits of Buying a Timeshare Resale
While many people associate timeshares with pushy sales people, long presentations, and insurmountable costs, a timeshare purchased as a resale rather than directly from the resort developer differs in many ways.
- Spend Less for Better Quality.
When you buy a timeshare on the resale market, you are only paying a fraction of the original price. This is because with a timeshare resale, you are paying for the fair market value of the property, rather than being charged additional markups by developers for marketing tactics and sales incentives. With this huge price deduction, a timeshare resale is often less than a typical hotel room in the surrounding area—and with much greater luxury.
- Avoid High-Pressure Sales Presentations.
The only place to buy a timeshare resale is on the online marketplace, meaning you will never run into glitzy sales presentations with pushy spokesmen. You can search for the perfect timeshare right from the comfort of your own home.
- One Timeshare Resale = Endless Travel Opportunities.
With the purchase of your timeshare resale comes many additional member benefits, such as a timeshare exchange program. Through exchange networks like RCI and Interval International, you can exchange your timeshare for trips all over the world.
Find Timeshare Resales
If you’re interested in buying a timeshare resale, why wait? Check out our wide selection of affordable timeshares for sale today, or receive more information on how to get started by calling one of our experience timeshare specialists at phone.
What is a timeshare?
- A timeshare is guaranteed rights to a specific resort (or collection of resorts within a vacation club) that you may return to annually.
How much does a timeshare cost?
- The cost of a timeshare varies greatly in price, depending on many factors such as resort location, brand, proximity to popular attractions, size and type of unit, ownership, and season.
How do I make an offer on a property?
- Once you find a timeshare that you would like to buy, simply use the form on the ad page to submit an offer. Your offer will be fielded by a licensed real estate agent, and you can negotiate the price before moving forward.
Can I finance my timeshare resale?
- Yes. There are financing options available for timeshare resale purchases. We can recommend a trusted financing organization that offers competitive rates. Call us today at phone for more information.
Will I have to pay maintenance fees?
- Yes. Regardless of whether you purchase a timeshare resale or one directly from the resort, there will be maintenance fees as part of your ownership. There are only a few types of memberships that do not require the member to pay maintenance fees.
Timeshare Deals You’ll
Check out these deals on these pages. Click to view
La Boca Casa by the Ocean
365 N. Ocean Blvd., Boca Raton, Florida, United States
2601 Palm-Aire Drive North, Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Links Golf and Racquet Club
417 Thomas Ave., North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Vacation Village at Weston
16461 Racquet Club Road, Weston, Florida, United States