Sell Your Timeshare in 4 Simple Steps
Selling your timeshare on the resale market has
never been easier
How to Sell Your Timeshare
Selling your timeshare on the resale market could not be easier, thanks to our innovative, easy-to-use, self-checkout process. Gone are the days of playing phone tag, speaking with pushy sales people, and losing all control of what is happening with your own vacation property. With TimeshareResales.com, you have complete control over the entire selling process, from picking a subscription package that’s perfect for you, to creating your own advertisement, to accepting or declining any and all offers on your timeshare.
Step 1 Pick Your Package
With 3 distinct marketing packages to select from, you can choose to purchase only the products and services you want.
Step 2 Create Your Advertisement
Next, you will create the perfect advertisement for your property. You decide exactly what to include in your advertisement, you set the asking price, and you can highlight the amenities and features that make your ownership unique. And, just in case, a member of our team will review your ad before it is published to check for errors.
Step 3 Offers & Negotiation
After you post your timeshare advertisement, you’ll receive notifications every time an offer is made on your property. You can decline, counter, or accept all offers. You have full control over when you sell.
Step 4 Closing Process
Once you have found a buyer and agreed on a price, your work is done! We can recommend a licensed closing company that specializes in timeshares to handle all of the necessary paperwork to make your sale a legal transaction.
Why should I advertise my timeshare for sale with TimeshareResales.com?
- TimeshareResales.com is an online timeshare service unlike any other, due to our simple self-checkout method. The entire selling process is on a do-it-yourself basis, from picking your own subscription plan to creating your very own advertisement and remaining in control of all offers. There is no need to pick up the phone and call or worry about how others are handling your vacation ownership. Take selling your timeshare into your own hands with TimeshareResales.com.
What do you do to help me sell my timeshare?
- TimeshareResales.com provides a comprehensive resale service designed specifically to maximize the return on your timeshare ownership. Once you decide to advertise with us, you get to create your very own advertisement with exactly what information you want. All offers made on your property will be presented to you for consideration. After you have agreed on a purchase price, our recommended closing company will take care of all the legal paperwork. In short, we handle every aspect of the resale process, ensuring that your experience is as hassle-free and rewarding as possible.
I owe money on a loan I used to buy my timeshare. Can I still sell it?
- Yes, we sell timeshares with existing mortgages every day. Once you have agreed on a purchase price with your buyer and the deed has been cleared for transfer, our closing company will pay off the remaining loan balance using the funds in escrow. Whatever is left is yours to keep. Should you accept an offer for less than what you owe, it will be necessary to bring cash to closing.
How long will it take to sell my timeshare?
- As with any other kind of real estate, there is no way of knowing precisely when your timeshare will sell. As with anything, the lower you are willing to price your unit, the faster your timeshare may sell. We encourage owners to touch base with us at least once every month to reevaluate their position in the market and make any necessary changes to their asking price.
How do I know how much my timeshare is worth?
- While there is no exact measurement to determining the value of a timeshare, our timeshare resale specialists are trained to evaluate the relative market worth of timeshare ownerships based on a variety of factors. To find out how much your timeshare is worth on the resale market, simply call us at 1-855-299-3834 today.